AP2H2 – Portuguese Association for the Promotion of Hydrogen was established on November 27, 2002, by a group of companies and institutions from the scientific and technological system, which developed their activity in the area of the Hydrogen economy as a new energy vector.
www.ap2h2.pt – Telf. +351 262 101207 – E-mail: email@example.com
Mission: Promote, disseminate and facilitate the use of hydrogen in Portugal.
- Disseminate and inform on topics related to hydrogen, through actions (seminars and other activities), with the scientific system, the business community and the population in general;
- Promote scientific and technological research related to hydrogen, in Portugal or in partnership with other countries;
- Represent the interests of members with other associations and official entities, and interact with national and international entities on issues related to hydrogen;
- Contribute to create and implement legislation and regulations regarding the use of hydrogen, collaborating with the competent authorities;
- Collaborate with similar Associations, in achieving the objectives and commitments assumed internationally in the promotion of the defence of environmental sustainability and control of global warming (Carbon Neutrality).