Humberto Loureiro, Project Manager (wind, solar, hybrid) at EDP Renováveis.
Education: Mechanical Engineering from IST – Instituto Superior Técnico
Recent relevant experience:
Started in 2004 as Project Manager support and budget control in Generg.
In 2005 moved to Product Industrialization Engineer Continental:
- Research and Development. Product Process
- Production Costs Reduction. Complexity Optimization.
In 2008 moved to Eneop2 as Project manager:
- Project Manager of the largest renewable energy project in Portugal (ENEOP2) with direct responsibility of erecting a 254 MW portfolio ((350 million Euros investment programme) including 76 km of aerial lines and support to General Manager to 1.335 MW portfolio.
- Development and planning of a wind farm project from the early ”open land” stage including all the necessary permits and agreements for construction and operational phases.
- Support to Due Diligence with direct responsibility to technical issues.
Then in 2011 moved to Generg as Project & Asset Manager of wind farms in Portugal and France.
- Management of the wind farms, including management of the external and internal services providers, budget and control, coordination of wind farm operators, interaction with official entities and landowners.
Since September 2019 been invited to work in EDP Renováveis as Project Manager of wind, solar and hybrid projects.