We anticipate strong media interest for the Sustainable Energy Europe Virtual Summit. Members of the working press, who meet SEC criteria, can register for a complimentary press pass to cover the Summit. Press passes are strictly reserved for media companies writing articles or producing broadcast coverage, for example, reporters, editors, publishers, photojournalists, freelance writers*, etc.
*Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organization to receive press registration. Freelancers are required to provide proof of at least two articles written within the past year for an assigned news organization that covers the oil and gas industry.
To apply for a Press Pass, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the button below and fill in the Press Application Form.
- Please include examples of your work and a valid (press) photo identification.
- SEC will review your application and will request further information if needed.
- You will receive an email either confirming your application or requesting further information.
- Once your application is confirmed you will also be added to our mailing list to receive updates and highlights before the event.
For Further Press Information Please Contact:
Natalia Kuniewicz on +44 20 7978 0064 or email SEE@Sustainableenergycouncil.com